ACCREDITATION FOR FOREIGN MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES
All international media representatives wishing to enter Artsakh should apply to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh to obtain a visa and accreditation.
For more information on the procedure for obtaining a visa visit the following link: http://www.nkr.am/en/visa
To get an accreditation, send a completed online application for accreditation to email@example.com at least 7 working days prior to the tentative date of arrival, having the following attached:
1. Letter addressed to the Information and Public Relations Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh, signed by the head of the agency or editor-in-chief, with official seal which includes:
- Name of news organization or media outlet
- Name, surname and position of each team member
- Anticipated dates of entry to and exit from Artsakh
2. Photocopy of a valid passport (․pdf or ․jpg format).
3.Standard size photo (51x51mm in ․jpg format) for accreditation card.
4.Brief CV either in Russian or English (.pdf or .jpg format).
5.Programme of the visit, in case of the filming – the schedule and places/spots, filming devices ((UAV-drone), camera, etc.), scheduled meetings / interviews with government officials.
Freelancers can present letters with the same content signed by themselves.
The grounds for rejection of accreditation
Applications submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh may be rejected on the following grounds:
- denial of Artsakh entry visa
- failure to comply with the deadlines for submitting application
- provision of inaccurate personal data
- incomplete and/or inaccurate submission of required documents
- dissemination of biased information about Artsakh.
! Accreditation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia DOES NOT grant you permission to enter Artsakh.